01 June 2008

Happy June

Well, it's been 3 years ago today since I moved to Utah. Can't believe where the time has gone. My computer is up and running again, but who knows for how long??? I thought I had fixed the problem about 10 days ago and then BAM! Down again. Well, I'll hold my breath this time.

Kimmie called yesterday to tell me that their tornado warning sirens were going off, but not to worry.....Kimmie, are you kidding??? You don't call your mother who lives over 1,000 miles away with that kind of news and then describe what you're seeing. You should have been in the basement!

Danny and Brandy got moved and thier house looks huuuuuuuuuge! I can't wait to see it in person.

Dave got to babysit Pres. Bush for a couple of days this past week while he was here. Gina's going full speed ahead on a quilt for Addison. JT is waiting patiently for his, and Baby P is just happy to be...

Michelle, Karly, and Lauren were going to go see Grandpa M today. We're trying to coordinate with each other to get together if and when Kimmie, et all, come out in July. I hope that Karly and Lauren will be able to come back with us and then have Michelle join us for a long weekend. Everyone is welcomed!

Les has been bitten by the Gardening Bug. I helped her get the area, well half of it, weeded and some veggies planted. Phill's gp gave her some tomatoe plants, some veggie seeds, and some flowers. Rachelle is selling Pampered (magic) Chef and L had a party for her this past Wednesday in the back yard. The yard looked good with the flowers that L planted and the new veggie garden.

I've been working on a "Redwork" quilt and just finished my 12th block today. Not sure exactly how it's going to go together yet. I've also been working on the Star Quilt Along with Amanda over at http://www.crazymomquilts.blogspot.com/. We will get block # 6 tomorrow. I'm having a blast with that one. You can see pics of my first 2 blocks over at http://www.karenskraftkorner.blogspot.com/. I have my 3rd and 4th blocks finished, my 5th block cut out and all of my setting blocks cut out and hope to get pics up of them soon. I will also be getting my next BOM block tomorrow from Fabric Mill. I do one block a month on that one. Pics also on the above blog address.

Well, work comes early tomorrow, so I'm going to call it a night.

HAPPY JUNE TO ALL!!!

No comments: