13 May 2008

Another Blog...

I've started a new blog that I will be sharing my crafts on. You can view it at http://www.karenskraftkorner.blogspot.com/. I hope that you will all stop by often and add your comments. Don't worry, not that you were, but I will be keeping this blog up along with adding to our family and friends recipe blog, http://www.kitchens2kitchens.blogspot.com/.

I think I'm finally getting the hang of this blog thing, so fair warning...I even put the pictures on my Kraft blog all by myself.

Danny and Brandy are moving the end of the week. B's email is up and running again.

Joyce had an ectopic. Read more on their blog.

You can read about the flood last week on Dave and Gina's blog and draw all kinds of pics in you mind about that one. Thank goodness, Dave and Lani were able to get everything fixed and the carpet is drying out nicely, for which I'm very grateful. With the fans that have been running to help speed up the process, basement temps have been a little on the cool side and have raised the decibel level. I left them on for the first couple of nights, but gave in and turned them off when I went to bed so I could sleep. I continue to run them when I'm at work but, like I said things are drying out.

The tulips are finally blooming and I must say that they look stunning! I know that they won't last long, but they sure are pretty now.

We're supposed to have temps in the 80's this weekend. I guess, the snow is finally over for the season, however, this is Utah and we never know from one minute to the next just what Mother Nature has in store for us, and it did snow over in Park City yesterday. We had rain and a lot of wind on Sunday night.

This will be a very long week for me. I worked yesterday (12-17), today 9-17, tomorrow 9-17, Thurs 9-17, Fri 6-18 and Sat 6-18. Haven't done that kind of a week since before Christmas. It does not sound fun to me!

For those of you who don't know, I've pretty much decided that I'll be quitting at the Speciality Hospital by the end of the year. If my insurance wasn't through them it would probably happen sooner, but with more surgery coming up before the end of the year I pretty much have to stay there.

I saw Dr. Cook at work today and I told him that I'd see him in Oct for all of the pre-op stuff. Plans are to do the surgery in early Nov. With any luck I'll be feeling better by the holidays. I would hate to celebrate the same way this year as I did last.

I hope that you all have a great rest of the week.

1 comment:

Kim said...

mom....I'm impressed! you've come a long way with this blogging thing.