12 May 2008

Look What Came in the Mail!!!




I won this cute little pillow from Charity http://www.vintagethreads.blogspot.com/ . It's just darling and hangs on the doorknob of my spare room. I love the colors! Thanks, Charity!






She also sent these cute little appliques and tag!




And this fun card complete with silk flower, button center, and BLING!


The pics aren't so great and certainly don't do justice to all of the fun, thoughtful goodies sent.



Once again, Charity, THANK YOU!



I've been working on my QAL (Quilt A Long) with Amanda over at http://www.crazymomquilts.blogspot.com/. We're on week three. I have my first two blocks done and will be doing block #3 tonight and working on the setting blocks this week. There's still time to join in and Amanda makes the tutorials very clear and easy to follow, especially for someone like me that would rather look at pictures than read directions. Hopefully, pics will be posted in the next few days. Until then, quilt on;)


No comments: