08 June 2008

Same 'ol, Same 'ol

Nothing too exciting this past week. I worked a lot, nothing new about that, but this week I have several short shifts. Went to dinner with Les, Phill, Kendrick, Dave, Gina, Addison, JT, baby P, and Jason Thomson and his wife on Friday. We went to CPK. Les and Phill had some kind of certificate so all we had to pay was the tip. Pretty good, no?

I've been doing some work on my quilts this past week. You can see the progress over at http://www.karenskraftkorner.blogspot.com/

I'm going to help Leslie do some more gardening tomorrow after work. Her beans and peas are already coming up. She sent pics yesterday.

The tulips are gone now, but the roses are starting to bloom. The only David Austin Rose in the garden is loaded with buds and they are starting to open. Several of the other rose bushes have lots of buds, too.

I hope that you all have a great week!

No comments: