15 June 2008

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY


This is to wish all of you fathers out there a Happy Day.

We're expecting a very warm day-supposed to be in the 90's. I guess that summer is officially here.

Les and family have been in St. George for a couple of days and are heading for California today. They'll be down there for about a week and then head back home. They plan on spending a couple more days in St. George on the way home.

I couldn't let Leslie's little veggie garden dry out and wilt and die so I went over last night and watered. I'm going to try to get back over there tomorrow after work and spend a little more time and give everything a good drink. JT and Addie went with me yesterday. The main attraction was the resident hen that lives next door. There were a few of the kids out that live next to Leslie and Phill who told us that the hen wouldn't be around much longer. They didn't say why or where she was going.....

Well, I get to work today-short shift only 6 hours. Six hours too long for a Sunday, if you ask me.

So...Dad, Danny, Dave, Ethan, Phill, Chris and yes, Dan...I hope that you all have a GREAT Father's Day and that you all have a great week!


No comments: