16 April 2008

What's With the Weather???

What's with the weather around here??? One day it's over 80 and the next day it's snowing!!! That's right, snowing. It was a whopping 31 degrees on my way home from work last night and an even colder 27 degrees on my way to work this morning!!! I thought Spring was here.

Not too much going on this week. I did have Monday off so I worked in the yard. It felt good to get out in the sunshine (Monday was the over 80 day). I miss living in a climate where I can plant all year round, but I do love the change of seasons here.

I have 2-12 hour days under my belt so far this week. Ssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh don't tell Dr. Cook because he doesn't want me working more than 8 hours a day. Tomorrow will be an 8 hour day and then Thursday and Friday will be 6 hours each, oh yeah, and then there's Sunday. I think I'm working Sunday too. Sound exciting?????? It's not.

I hope that everyone has a great week!

Here's to more sunshine!!!

1 comment:

Rae said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog (www.madebyrae.blogspot.com)! I'm glad you like the pattern! I'd love to see any dresses you make with it! Happy Sewing!