24 April 2008

Once Again...What's With the Weather?????

By my reconing, it's Spring, or at least I thought it was, after all, it's the 24th of April. This past week the weather has been pretty nice, but this afternoon I think that Mother Nature must have been in a bad mood or maybe she was just letting all of us know that we shouldn't take her for granted. She threw a pretty good snow, yes, that's right, I said S-N-O-W, storm at us . It had been cloudy all day and colder than earlier this week and then this afternoon...BAMMMMMMMMMM!!! I was in American Fork when the storm hit. I tried to get pics of the snow falling, some flakes the size of quarters (but my phone was full as were both of my photo cards) oh and the wind H-O-L-Y--C-O-W!!! This is the kind of thing one would expect in January. Hummmmmm, come to think of it we did have this kind of thing in January.

I'm still waiting for my tulips to bloom. There are lots of buds, but no flowers yet.

I hope that all are having a wonderful week, in spite of the weather.

No comments: