05 January 2009

It's Been A Very Long Time...

OK...so I know that it's been a very long time since I've left a post here. I am going to try to do better this year.

As you know, January is a month loaded with birthdays for our family. Last year I stopped leaving reminders for each month's birthdays. Some of you would like me to go back to that, so I think that, if I remember, I will do just one reminder with all of the birthdays for that given month.

So, for January...10th Danny; 11th me; 12th Leslie; 16th Kathy (Reid's), and Lindsey; 18th Payseli; 22nd Bryson; and 25th Reid Patrick. Hope this helps;)

Here are a few shots of what things have looked like around here over the past few weeks...

This picture was taken at work after the first big storm of the season...We've got more snow from a storm that hit today...probably about 6" here...I'll get some pictures of it in the morning and share them with you later.

Sorry about this one being sideways...you don't get the full effect because of it...but check out those icicles...............I wouldn't want to be standing under them if they fell.............


This picture was also taken at work. The red was beautiful with all of the white that was around and the tree really stood out.


I hope that you are all keeping nice and, as we like to say, roasty toasty (thanks M) and that if you did set any goals for the New Year that they will come to fruition.

Happy New Year to all;)



No comments: